[T3] Turn signals

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jul 11 19:40:13 PDT 2012

On 11 Jul 2012 at 19:15, Tony Rodriguez wrote:

> Hey, do any of you guys know what the problem is when both dash signal
> indicators light up but none of the exterior signals work

Both interior indicator lamps are supposed to come on in our cars;
that's our normal. If you're not getting any exterior flashing,
however, you need to start looking for wiring problems. Start by
verifying that no outside lights flash when you pull the hazard knob.

It's unlikely that all 4 corners have bulb or ground problems, but
it's possible.

Check the fuses.
Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org