[T3] Turn signals

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 07:36:29 PDT 2012

Could simply be the flasher relay.  The circuit comes on with internal
lights illuminated, then switches to the external indicator lamps, then back
to internal lights.

This design feature means the switch is only handling the dash light load
when turned on, and saves spark-wear on the contacts.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club