[T3] Window rubber

Dan Badeer dhbadeer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:14:23 PDT 2012

Let me add some comments to my previous (April) notes.

The ones from Avery's were WCM.  The outer scrapers did eventually
fit, but with hours of work (sore fingers).  The inners were so ill
fitting that I left them out.  The clips were in the wrong locations
and did not match the holes in the door, the rubber started to tear
after many tries and so forth.  Maybe someone out there has found
better ones?

Dan
65 SB