[T3] Weber Carb update

Maximilian Bukszpan mountainvw at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:19:25 PDT 2012

Hallo, I also have a 66 Fastback and joined your type 3 org., but since then I am flooded with your conversation. Sorry, but how can I stop that??I am located in Upstate New York!!Is there anybody out there in that region??
I have a rust problem with my still original Fenders, right on top where the tip goes to the window!!
I even found one " sponge " on each fender up there in that corner where the rust is!!
Did anybody repair that or has anybody good solid fenders for 66?? White/cream color??
Thanks folks.
RegardsMax