[T3] (no subject)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 04:06:51 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/18/2012 6:47:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
steven_breitrich at gmx.de writes:

Thanks  Jim, 64 1/2 you say,Hmmm I think they registered it as a 63,I
better look  again at my paperwork! The brake lights:Thats kinda what I tipped
on, It was  not easy checking it by myself,used a 2x4 positioned between seat
and brake  pedal! I had no other Idea other than that .All other lights
work. Thank you  Jim:) Steve

If it's registered as a 63, it was probably built sometime between August
and December of 63, making it an early 64. You can run your VIN number
against  the chart on the Samba (in the technical section), or contact the 1500
Club.

I know this might sound dumb, but did you have the ignition switch on, when
 checking the brake lights? I'm only asking, because they work on switched
power,  versus the other lights running on the battery circuit.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)