[T3] Weber Carb update

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 07:14:47 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/18/2012 8:55:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

If  you
want to see real rust, look at the UK forum  workshop
http://www.vwtype3and4club.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6588  at one of
our UK Type 3s, but there are problems in many areas in the USA  too, mostly
due to salt on roads.  You must have that locally - Keith  from Albany NY
doesn't drive his Type 3s in winter because of  it.

Keith isn't the only one that does this. Quite a few of us do that, as we
don't like replacing metal every so many years. I know my own cars get
"parked"  for the winter.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)