[T3] 2014 Type 3 Invasion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 17:25:23 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/19/2012 8:16:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

And to  those of us from out west, Colorado Springs is also the  middle!

From: John Jaranson _jaransont3 at comcast.net_
(mailto:jaransont3 at comcast.net)

The  2010 Invasion was in Carthage Missouri......not much more central than
that  and in the Southern half of the country. <G>

On Jul 19, 2012,  at 10:10 PM, James Lingenfelter wrote:

> How about having one in the  CENTER of the country- or even better yet,
down south- someday! East or West,  they all end up being 1,500+ miles from
me!

And Carthage was a 2 day (1 way) drive for me (in my 65 Notch), with
Colorado Springs being a 3 day drive (in my 64 T-34 Ghia, that had been off the
road since 1968). If your car can't do a 1500 mile ride, then it's time to
rebuild it. And as Brian would say, you've got 23 months. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)