[T3] Drove the crate a bit today.

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 03:11:53 PDT 2012

The domed pistons explain why it pulls hard for a 1500.  The 1500S actually
has a slightly higher output HP than the twin-carb 1600, and similar torque
figures, but the main reason is probably that you're comparing it with a
more worn engine in your other car.

Encouraging though.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club