[T3] Weber Carb update

Maximilian Bukszpan mountainvw at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:02:32 PDT 2012

Hallo Keith,good to hear that you are not so far away!!I am in Prattsville/Windham area!!My Typ 3 is a 1966 Fastback, I brought it from Germany, yes, never driven in winter as long as I have it!!
Last Nov. we had to take out the gas tank because it was full of dirt and some rust!!Now it is waiting to be cleaned and de-rusted and to get new paint inside so it can get gas again.Otherwise it is pretty much original!!
What Type 3's do you have??Do you know anything to do the gas tank???
Any parts you have??
Best regards
Max