[T3] Generator for 72 SB

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Jul 23 17:22:04 PDT 2012

Well I did as Jim suggested and its defiantly the generator.
And yes the bell it not tight. I did it as suggested when I bought the pull parts from a member in this forum.

So next question how much you asking for a rebuilt gen Jim?
And for bearings?
I guess Brushes also if I am that far might as well do all of it.

My current gen has the plastic surrounded spade connectors.

Is the bearing replace difficult?
>From the sounds of them I hope that the races are not spinning in the end caps.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org