[T3] Invasion Update

R. David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 2 20:55:14 PDT 2012

[[[After leaving the RV campground on Sunday morning at 9:25 am, we "tooted"
the air horns as we passed the Springs Inn.  Someone (? --Dave Pallo?)
waved.]]]

Good eyes Gary!!!....yes, I did wave from my hotel room doorway!

[[[And, FYI (Dave, Gail, John, Scott, Bob, Sue, Marilyn & Jim) we ate
breakfast at Penny's Diner, too.  The waitress remembered us and asked where
all of you were with your T3's.]]]

Well I guess  that means we left a lasting impression! (either that or we
all over-tipped :-))

Glad to hear your travels are still going well Gary. It was a pleasure to
meet you and your sweetheart Bev., and we are glad you brought your T3 too!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY