[T3] Crate is ON the road!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 3 18:48:59 PDT 2012

For the first time in about 20 years its on the road!  After getting my
insurance company straightened out I got the plates and drove it.  Ran
great!  Smoothed right out after being run a bit and finally made that 33K
mi mark after waiting SO long!  Still need an alignment but no problems
really for the first drive except the Brake pedal did a Sophy a couple
times. strange, nice and firm and good feel but a couple times it sponged
its way to the floor.  No leaks that I can see, there is free play in the
pedal and once its pumped again its fine.

Quite a nice feeling driving it finally. of course, the engine still needs a
rebuild but it sounds pretty good for now.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"