[T3] Oil, ZDDP and price lists...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:30:51 PDT 2012

Hi there
The Lucas oil link someone posted some time ago is way to get the ZDDP flat tappets adore in a fairly universal FLAPS network, (type the zip and the dealers will be listed), but its expense is really tough to justify in light of GM's EOS or even the red STP, which I've used for many years in several VW's and Porsches.  But, it is dino oil for those who care as I do about this preference.
So, Jim, if eight pages of tree bark are too much, (understandably enough), then scan them and send out PDF files of them.  Or, post a link to them if you have a "site" for such.  We are, after all, communicating here without paper...
Incidentally, here is the Lucas link:
http://www.lucasoil.com/products/display_products_overviews.sd?iid=44&catid=6
Best regards,
FE Meek