[T3] 1500 S

Stephen Breitrich steven_breitrich at gmx.de
Thu Jul 12 23:38:46 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

An interesting story indeed. Yes it runs,still the same engine from 81 that I installed. Unfortunatly,the original engine was destroyed by the owners kids.When I fired it up to see how bad,it sounded horrible,like shaking a metal bucket with a handful of lugnuts in it! When I first asked to by it he wanted 1500-2000$ running. I just turned 18 with a part time job so that was just to much.It was a month later with the motor issue and asked if I am still interested,first 500 takes it!! I scrambled needless to say and in 1 hour and 400 bucks later,it was in the garage getting the engine swap!!! about an hour after that...I was cruzin:) Thats it for this morning,gotta get busy now,I am @ work. Lots to follow:)  Steve