[T3] Anybody want it ....

ncspeed ncspeed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:04:17 PDT 2012

I originally bought this to cut it up for a desert machine - but the
body is really to straight to chop up without some attached guilt ...

1971 squareback - body is straight as an arrow, no bondo or other work
that I know of.  All glass intact. door seals leaked, so there has been
water on the floorboards, but so far minimal rust.  Missing rear brake
drum (was frozen when I had to move it and ended up breaking it).
Missing FI - replaced by PO with carbs.  Ran and shifted good when parked.

In northern CA - any  reasonable offer and you can tow it away - pink in
hand, currently non-opped .... save it before it becomes a baja!

Jim