[T3] Cargo mat...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 15:29:09 PDT 2012

I believe the Fastback rear trunk mat was the same material as the linings
on the front airbox and trunk sides, a pale grey square-embossed effect.  I
don't know if that material is available anywhere, but I think only the
front and rear seams were hemmed; the side was just cut to shape.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club