[T3] TMI seat covers

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 20:03:14 PDT 2012

Silver was only available on the T3's overseas, not in the US. I only know
of one other surviving Silver one and that's in New Zealand.  It's a Base
clear so it would hold up about the same no matter what the color although
the darker colors would not hold up as well as the lighter ones.

The Striping is a repro of the Empi Stripe kits in Red.  You can get any
color you want from Olson Graphics, John J. did the artwork to put them on
disc and Olson can now make them.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com