[T3] Fastback Build Done!

brent@bottolfson.net brent at bottolfson.net
Sat Jun 9 00:52:17 PDT 2012

I agree with Max.  I'll probably always have something on it to do.

But, I did drive it almost 400 miles today with only small issues.  I lost a center cap from one of my rear wheels and my speedo cable broke.  It started with a little whine, then I'd fiddle with the position a bit, then it would come back worse.  Finally it quit.  I think once it starts making noise like that its over...

There are a couple other small things, but they're fairly insignificant.

My decklid handle/license light holder seems to be mismatched and the chrome piece doesn't fit right.  Hopefully I can find another (and a replacement center cap) this weekend.

And there's a small oil leak haunting me.  It looks like the pump cover, but I just had it apart and put a new gasket in.  I'm not ready to tear into it again for the single drop of oil when I park it.  I'll fix it, but like you said, time for a beer and enjoy driving it.

-Brent

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!