[T3] Things to see near Colorado Springs

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 17:04:19 PDT 2012

Thanks, Bob.
We planned to visit the Rocky Mountain Natl Park, and were tempted by the
Ridge Trail Road, but it's a 4 hrs drive and quite a section at 10,000 to
12,000 feet, so not sure if the car or us will suffer more - might be a
younger person's adventure), so we have a couple of days stay that side of
Denver, so Coors is a good suggestion if we get thirsty - can't do too much
of that when driving though.

Cheers,
Dave.