[T3] sick to my stomach

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 17:53:02 PDT 2012

Well, Im not sure how those windows go together, but isn't the RUBBER the
Golden item in those?  The glass shouldn't be hard to find if you can swap
the frame and rubber over.  Im sure you didn't break the Rubber!

Ive done things like that though, and yea, it hurts!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"