[T3] Michigan Invasion Route

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 04:48:05 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/18/2012 11:17:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaransont3 at comcast.net writes:

Sophy is  mostly packed with spare parts, tools, oil, Invasion Shirts,
awards,  etc.  Need to throw my duffle bag, cooler of Diet Dew, and some other
odds and ends and I will be ready to roll out tomorrow  morning.

Unfortunately, Jill and her Ghia will not be making the trip  this year.
SHe had some major surgery less than two weeks ago and hasn't  been cleared
to travel that far in a 40+ year old, non-air conditioned  car.

Will be sending updates as I make my way to the Invasion and hook  up with
other caravaners along the way.

Car is loaded, and luggage is packed. Hitting the gas station, then the
open road. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)