[T3] 3hours between end and dinner?

David Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 23:02:05 PDT 2012

I guess the 1.5 hrs is to get back to the Springs Inn host motel, cooled
off, maybe shower, and then set out from the host motel to the restaurant.
 It's not very far to the Airplane Restaurant - it's just on the West side
of the airport.

Cheers,
Dave - now in Colorado Springs, moving to the host motel today (Thurs.)