[T3] Re Invasion Update

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Tue Jun 26 20:54:25 PDT 2012

Toby and I have reached the middle of Oregon.  It was cooler today, which
was good, because Toby had to do some serious climbs with his car and it is
at just about 3000lbs with all the stuff he is carrying.  So far so good!
We should be home tomorrow.  Toby has a couple hours more than I do, but
his last few should be about 300lbs lighter.

I really want to thank everyone for making my last Invasion so memorable!
Seeing Mrs. Wolfe, Wolfie, a 1500 cluber, a Californian and 2 couples from
England helped me know that starting this mess in the Idaho desert was the
right thing to do.  I know that John will continue the tradition and,
knowing him, make it even better!  Again, thanks everyone...  the Invasions
are nothing without you.

--
Brian