[T3] Re Invasion Update

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 18:14:56 PDT 2012

While I am posting pics and stuff, I could use some help.  No rush since I know the folks in Colorado Springs have much more important things to worry about right now, but I would like to find the owners of these two cars.  I think they are both locals and got awards, but left before we handed them out.  Hope they didn't have to leave due to the fires.  If so, I hope they and their homes are OK.

First is this 72 Squareback.  It was the youngest car at the Invasion.

http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/225.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/247.jpg

and the second is this slammed Late Squareback with a lowered Type 3 beam on chrome stock wheels with large nipple hubcaps.  It was our favorite Late Type 3.

http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/250.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/249.jpg

Please contact me at jaransont3 at comcast.net.  I would love to get them their awards.  Thanks.

Later,