[T3] Re Invasion Update

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 19:21:15 PDT 2012

Well, glad to hear all is well with your 71.
Id replace those hoses though, if something starts to leak
It could really be bad.  I do my fuel hoses every 10 years, weather they
need it or not.

Ill have to do my gas mileage tomorrow, and check the valves this weekend.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"