[T3] Type 3 parts requests

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jun 4 19:46:19 PDT 2012

Co. Springs Invaders,

I'll be packing up for Invasion 2012 in a couple weeks, but if
there's anything you need, please let me know soon. I always bring a
large assortment of small items, but if you need something special,
please ask now. I need to get things in mind. Space is limited,
medium sized parts might be possible, but large parts, like fenders,
would be out of the question.

Regardless, there's no harm in asking. Just don't let me bring
something and then change your mind. I'll give you a price before I
pack it in the car.

Also coming, new this year: Price Lists!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org