[T3] Things to see near Colorado Springs

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 05:35:28 PDT 2012

We've been pooring over the tourist info, and have found quite a few things
to see and places to go. Is there anywhere we shouldn't miss?  We quite like
museums, natural history, scenery, so off to Cheyenne to see the  'Wild
West', may go on the cog railway (or is that something best done with Type 3
friends?), Garden of the Gods etc.  Nothing too energetic as it's 'high and
hot'.  A bit of gold panning might be fun - I missed out on that in Oregon.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club