[T3] Hatch issues..

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:03:21 PDT 2012

Hi there
The wood piece is probably something I used as well for a time.  Then, I think at a point of replacing one or the other hinge, I noticed that a couple of neoprene pieces I had sitting around, (about 1/8" thick), worked marvelously glued to hinge stop...cushioned stops, even when your hands are full or you're not paying attention.  It does limit the head height a bit...but you'll only run into it once...
Also, one of the aftermarket outfits sells good repop hinge covers that fit the first time.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone