[T3] Fuel neck filler seal

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu May 3 10:59:56 PDT 2012

Simon Kelly does them - probably the source.

Notch1500 on ebay.co.uk  200709998482

I'm not sure he exports though.  Maybe he deals with a wholesale company in
the USA.  If not, maybe he should, though 9.99GBP is $16 plus shipping.  The
early tail-light seals I see are £15 pr inc UK post, which must be around
$20 plus shipping.

Generally things in the UK are more expensive than the USA.  Maybe that's
why the USA companies don't seem to stock them - they wouldn't expect to
sell them!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club