[T3] Looking for a couple things

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 3 17:10:30 PDT 2012

Thanks,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of
Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:07 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Looking for a couple things

In a message dated 5/2/2012 10:47:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Yea IM  victim of one of the famous New England back door fronts, ruins many
a  warmup here in NY too!  The rest of May looks pretty cold, so enjoy  the
warmup this week, that's probably it till June.

Not sure which  side it was, its 311 255 961, the number is printed on the
face of it so if  your number matches, that's the correct side!

Well, that's why I mentioned the warm up is on it's way (for a couple of
days), as we get similar weather, but you get it 24 hours later. We've had a

cool April, even thought the Weather Channel says we were above normal
(sure  didn't feel like it).

I'll take a look around, and see what I've got.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)