[T3] That Semi Synthetic oil....

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:21:40 PDT 2012

Keith,

I have been running Brad Penn 20W-50 for about a year in my and all my
customer's T2a and T2b buses. I chose Brad Penn after seemingly exhaustive
experimentation. It is the best I have found. Their western US dealer is
close by and have great service. I highly recommend it and them. The
semi-synthetic seems to make little difference in heat soak and is
comparative with traditional straight mineral oils.

Their contact information is

Hill Petroleum
www.hillpet.com
800-323-8963

They sell by the case and ship nearly anywhere.

Jon Stiles