[T3] FI Help needed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri May 4 14:59:53 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/4/2012 5:55:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:

Does he  have the phonetic spacers and no air leaks in the cooling?

I wonder if  it has to do with the I.A.T. sensor. Might be richening the
mixture too much  or too little to start. Also explain the fuel usage. Hope
this  helps...

Everything is in place as it should be. No leaks. I had suggested
unplugging it, but also warned that it might run rich with it unplugged.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)