[T3] Braided Fuel Line

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue May 8 15:16:23 PDT 2012

On 8 May 2012 at 15:59, Don Robertson wrote:

> I just ordered some fuel line form CIP and it looks really
> good...  just like the old days.  As a matter of fact I promptly went
> and threw out all my stock of hose I ordered a year or two ago
> because the new stuff looked so much better.
>
> https://www.cip1.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VHD-N20-3551

That link was for the 5 mm ID hose, for carbureted cars. Here's what
you need for FI:

https://www.cip1.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C13%2D3530

I don't know what they're selling, but the price looks good, and this
is for 25 feet, which is more than enough to do a whole FI car.

What's the marking on the hose say, Don?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org