[T3] Braided Fuel Line

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue May 8 19:36:58 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/8/2012 3:59:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
donrob at yachtsales.com writes:

I just  ordered some fuel line form CIP and it looks really
good...  just  like the old days.  As a matter of fact I promptly went
and threw out  all my stock of hose I ordered a year or two ago
because the new stuff  looked so much better.

Something to keep in mind about the braided hose that's for sale. Ethanol
is very hard on it, in that it likes to eat it. This is the main reason for
going to the standard 5/16 ths hose. Most of it IS ethanol compatible. This
 isn't a problem IF you live in an area where they don't mix ethanol into
the  gasoline, but in my area, it all contains ethanol.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)