[T3] BBQ Plans

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:55:12 PDT 2012

As some of you know, we're building an Axle Beam  "base plate" to
connect my '69 T3 Square to our motor home for the round trip from WI
to Colorado Springs for the Invasion.  When we're in Colorado, I'd be
glad to show you what we built.  It's been quite a
design/engineering/fabrication process
.
I'm also looking for some clever suggestions.
I would like to put a sign in the back window of my Square, when we
tow it with the caravan to Colorado Springs.
Suggestions can be humorous. It's just for fun.

My idea is something like:
1)  "Sorry I'm going so slow.  Pushing this big motor home takes a lot
of horsepower."
2)  "Are we there, yet?  (Something ALL parents can relate to, when
their kids were young.)

Anybody care to offer a suggestion?  Short and thoughtful are the
easiest to read.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)