[T3] NAPA T-3 generator brush number...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat May 19 19:44:17 PDT 2012

Thanks!  I pulled apart my other core today and sandblasted the crust off, I
had it because the screw in the end had been snapped off rendering it
useless to the last person attempting to work on it but an easy fix for me.
Im going to rebuild this one as my spare, the commutator on this one looks
nearly new so it should make for a good unit when done

The generator in the car is working properly again with the brush slope
re-filed so hopefully I wont even need the spare for quite some time.

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com