[T3] Stalling after 15 minutes on the Interstate!

Art Sterrett asterrett2010 at att.net
Sun May 20 09:02:19 PDT 2012

Dennis, Not many Fastbacks around Alabama.  Good to know someone else has one.  Maybe we can get together one day and compare notes.  What year is your fastback?  Enjoy your vacation,  this was going to be my year for the invasion but it's not going to happen!

Art Sterrett
Mobile, Alabama

1971 Fastback w/fuel injection
1971 Super Beetle w/auto-stick