[T3] 1 month from yesterday!!!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 21 17:16:20 PDT 2012

I had the carbon brush contact disintegrate out of the cap 2/3 of the way up
Mt Washinton in New Hampshire and that killed it!  Tach was Twitching all
the way there so there was warning...  thank goodness you can work on the
square engine while IN the car because when your above tree line in
horizontal rain with a 60mph wind on a narrow dirt road you JUST want it to
RUN and a wad of aluminum from the engine cover will make It do just that!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"