[T3] Video Up Date Last Day of School

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu May 24 18:05:36 PDT 2012

On 24 May 2012 at 19:32, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Yesterday was the last day of school so here is where we are at for the
> summer.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8SYeQi5-nc

Nice video, Dennis. Too bad you ran short of time. I know you were
looking forward to driving it this summer.

As I watched, I thought you'd put the wrong head on the right side,
since the right head had the boss for the temp sensor, but you
briefly scanned by your other head, and I could see the same boss on
that head, too. So you've got 2 left heads, which is really a good
thing. Having both heads with the temp sensor boss might come in
handy some day.

It looks like the cam tunnel plug is in backwards, but that really
won't cause any problems. That's the way they were installed for AT
engines. I don't have any idea why they did them 2 different ways.

Everything else looks fine. Nice goin'!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org