[T3] Video Up Date Last Day of School

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri May 25 05:47:24 PDT 2012

>Great work, Dennis ... plus the best part ... you are teaching these kids that you can recover just about anything.  I like the fact that you are keeping it stock.  Is the body/suspension going to remain stock?

>Charlie

Thank You Charlie! The suspension is stock with the exception that we put Squareback torsion bars on the rear. The body will be stock with the exception of some side scoops that will go over the air intake vents on the quarter panels. I had them on it back when I drove it in high school during my hot rod days when it wasn't stock. I just think they look cool and they help drop engine temp.

Dennis