[T3] Engine Rattling.... Update...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 25 18:19:14 PDT 2012

Its not the end play, I ran an engine with .060 once because the thrust
surface on the #1 main was shot (the amzoil motor)and it went 10Kmi that
way.

My engine now has 126K on it, and the end play was .009 when it has 110K on
it, still going strong but Im gentle with it now.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"