[T3] tune up and wow... what a difference

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon May 28 19:14:19 PDT 2012

In a message dated 5/28/2012 8:49:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Nice to  hear Wolfie is getting ready!  You running 1500 jugs in that  or
1600?

Russ rebuilt the engine as a 1600 SP years ago. But, I tossed in the 1600
DP from my 65, as I didn't feel I had enough time to do a proper break in
of the engine (I plan to do so after we get back). That allowed me more time
to  finish up all the little bits that still needed to be done before we
leave. It  also allowed me to just concentrate on the car, and not worry about
the engine  (other than it needing a good tune up ;-) ). That has helped
though, as the car  still needs a few minor adjustments, then it's ready to hit
the open road.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)