[T3] A quick spin

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Nov 3 17:33:40 PDT 2012

Looks and sounds good, Dennis. Sure makes me miss the sound of the
Squareback, though... See what is what when I eventually sell the Volvo
(just was a fill in until I get something more reliable with papers). The
more I see yours come along, the more I miss mine. Needs a complete going
through is the trouble due to high cost... Never was reliable, and never
will be, but can be better.

Thank you,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Tempe, AZ

I've gone 22 years without driving it. Good to do that again.  I hope with
enough work we can get it reliable.

Dennis