[T3] A quick spin

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Nov 3 17:47:15 PDT 2012

Nice!  Your really getting there!
Neat to see its still Summer down there...  I had to pull on the Gas heater
in mine this morning... and with the NorEaster coming, I may only have a
couple days left to drive it this year!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Yea we had a mild day today. Highs in the upper 70s lows in the 50s.  The
pasted week was kind of cool for late October standers in Alabama.  Highs in
the 50s lows in the 20s and 30s. It did give me a chance to test out the
heater.  Don't have many gas heaters down here although I have seen a few.
If you have everything working right the factory heater is usually enough
down here most of the time.

Dennis