[T3] Worst T-III repair job....

Soren Jacobsen snj at pobox.com
Fri Nov 9 00:34:52 PST 2012

On Nov 8, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Max Welton <max_welton_2k at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I respectfully nominate any under-dash work.

Under-dash work isn't so bad if you take out a seat.  My nomination is running a new wire to the license plate light on a Squareback.  I had no existing wire in my 65 and had to run one from the right rear inner fender to the hatch.  It sounds easy, but I must've spent an hour getting it pulled through -- there are some weird angles and obstacles to make it through.  The hard part was the upward stretch from the inner fender to the hatch hinges; the rest was a piece of cake.

Soren