[T3] running rich and mystery material

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 06:04:51 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/9/2012 8:54:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

72  Fastbacks didn't have the black rubber mat like the Squarebacks.   Mine
had a gray vinyl cover kind of like a seat cover.  The trunk  carpet kit we
got from ISP was black carpet to go in place of  this.

Notchbacks and T-34 Ghias got the same vinyl cover too.

On both of my Notchbacks, I used a cloth floor padding material (jute
padding).The first 1 was then covered with carpet (the padding has a  foil on
both sides of it though). For the other I used a hard  cardboard (that Alro
steel uses for shipping stainless steel with) over the  padding. That worked
pretty good too, and looks very close to OE, except for the  color. That one
also got covered with a thin trunk carpet.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)