[T3] running rich and mystery material

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 07:37:41 PST 2012

In a message dated 11/9/2012 9:20:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

Yes I  think mine was an odd ball as far as not having the black rubber mat
and  the gray vinyl instead.

My wife's 70 Fastback was supposed to have a vinyl cover on it, but it was
long gone before we got the car in 1989. It's still got it's OE padding and
gray  painted hardboard (tar board?) on it, as I never did anything with
it, and just  tossed a piece of carpet over it. As long as your trunk seals
are good and  tight, you can use almost anything back there. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)