[T3] running rich and mystery material

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Fri Nov 9 17:35:12 PST 2012

B-quiet is rubberized asphalt.
Dynamat is butyl rubber.

Big difference.

I used a square or two of Dynamat, then 1/8" (or 1lb) MLV on top offoil
insulation.Covering an entire area with Dynamator the likeis really a
waste IMO. The stuff is expensive.  25% of the area is about right to
kill vibration.

foil:  http://www.lobucrod.com/
MLV: http://www.tmsoundproofing.com/Mass-Loaded-Vinyl-1-Pound.html

The foil this guy sells is super easy to work withand won't break the bank.

Dynamat deals can be found on eBay.

-Brent