[T3] Carburetor Intake Gaskets

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Nov 14 08:55:21 PST 2012

That's what I needed to jar my memory. It goes between the carburetor and intake manifold and not on the cylinder head like a fuel injected vehicle. So the spacers in my hand are incorrect for the carburetors. I will look through my friends stash for the correct spacers. If not I will go with what I have. It still provides a thermal break. Just more heat retaining mass to deal with. Then again the manifolds could also be viewed as a larger heat sink.

Brion S.
S. Utah