[T3] Carburetor Intake Gaskets

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 10:37:23 PST 2012

I'm glad to see Bob's confirmation of the thickness for the carb thermal
break.  I was just about to respond that I thought it was about 1/4", though
I stupidly didn't actually measure it today when I went to take a look.

The parts book info says it was fitted on twin carbs from engine T0 244 544,
which is when the twin port was introduced (May/June '66?).

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club